Terms & Conditions
When using this website, you acknowledge that you are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully, and cease using this site if you do not accept the terms. In the event that a product is listed at the incorrect price due to a typographical or clerical error, Pet Community reserves the right to cancel or refuse the order.
All content displayed and made available through this website is automatically placed under copyright law and is considered intellectual property owned by Pet Community. It may not be reproduced, published, transmitted or copied without express permission from the owner.
Privacy and Personal Information
Consumer Guarantees – Refunds, exchanges and store credit
We operate under The Australian Consumer Law, the national law regarding fair trading and consumer protection.
- The product is faulty
- The product does not match the product description
- The product is unfit for its intended purpose
- Caused the product to become damaged (for example, used the product in a manner it was not intended to be used)
- Have mistreated or abused the product (deliberately or accidentally)
- Received what you asked for, but changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere or decided you do not like the product or
- Knew of, or were made aware of any faults before purchase
You are entitled to a refund, exchange or store credit from Pet Community when a product fails to meet any of the below consumer guarantees
The consumer guarantee will not apply where you have
Proof of purchase is required in order to claim a refund, exchange or store credit.
Our goal is to provide all products in a prompt manner. However, it is possible that shipping and other factors out of our control can result in delays. We do not accept any liability for damages or loss that occurs as a result of any such delay and we are not liable for any inaccuracy of information relating to time and date of delivery.